Plum Pudding Special Reserve- Taste Nothing!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valdus

Reaction score
I bought 3 cans of C&D small batch and 2 of plum pudding special reserve. As I wrote on tobaccoreviews.com, I just don’t get that plum pudding reserve. To me it tastes like nothing, smells good though. I haven’t tried the small batch.

Any observations? I blame the subtle Latakia, I just can’t taste it.

That's interesting I really don't know what to think about that. There are blends that just don't jive with a person due to body chemistry and such. Perhaps you should stock them away and try them again a few years down the road.

Jim

huffelpuff":cux0bhmt said:
That's interesting I really don't know what to think about that. There are blends that just don't jive with a person due to body chemistry and such. Perhaps you should stock them away and try them again a few years down the road.

Jim
+1

I smoked 2 bowls of Special Reserve on Sunday. It's in my top 5 blends.

+2 on different body chemistry

I have a tin Plum Pudding and the reserve and once I finish up some of the other open tobaccos they are getting cracked open. The reviews make them a must try, to me at least, so I buy an occasional tin to cellar.