pokeing my head in

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
i have been working on a water filter system been super busy!! i am.now makeing activated characoal for the bottom part of the water filter. why is activated characoal so dang expensive.l, im.just makeing it my self. also been picking amd cureing my tobacco leaf and getting all that done as well also looking at land, also dealing qith my gpas estate still gosh looking at it typed out its alot well wish yall the best

Arky, glad to hear from you. Hope your filter system is up and running soon so you can stop by more often. All the best to you and your family.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good to hear you're still around and active arky. Best wishes on your endeavours and stop by again when you have the time. I'm especially interested in your 'baccy curing and how that's going.

Cheers,

RR

tobacco is going great i have been letting it cure on the plant till its brown and just pickimg it and putting it into.jars to.age i got some.bug issues but if all goes well i hope to have a few pounds to play with.

Hey Arky old bean. Sounds like you're a busy boy. Good to hear from you. Stay safe!