Pole Dancing like you've never seen it before!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOH! Must be in the technique..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Somehow, watching male pole dancing doesn't really work for me....

I don't think that I'd like to be in the position where I had to learn that mounting technique. One misjudged jump and you're in trouble. :bounce:

That's insane! Where how did you stumble across a video like that?

My Cultural Geography student's and I are always trying to find examples of how other cultures view the cultural traits we all have, (music, food, art, what is beautiful or ugly, etc.), but from a very different history and perspective. In some parts of India, this would be analogous to our gymnasts working on the rings or parallel bars.

Natch

Wow. Thanks for that. Here I was thinking about how weird this stuff looked, meanwhile it's not wierd - it's just someting different to my own culture/heritage.
I'm finding that the more I try to see tings through another man's eyes, the more sense they make, and am realising that my own values and beliefs are not always paramount and superior to those of a different culture - just simply different and equally as acceptable.
That opened my eyes a little more...
R

exactly how did you get my honeymoon warmup routine?

RobT":r4n4pmvz said:
Wow. Thanks for that. Here I was thinking about how weird this stuff looked, meanwhile it's not wierd - it's just someting different to my own culture/heritage.
I'm finding that the more I try to see tings through another man's eyes, the more sense they make, and am realising that my own values and beliefs are not always paramount and superior to those of a different culture - just simply different and equally as acceptable.
That opened my eyes a little more...
R
If my students could say (and believe it) what you just did, they'd get an A and I'd feel I had accomplished more than I ever hoped. Sometimes I'm accused of not loving or promoting my culture, nationality, ethnicity, country enough, but I think they often confuse loving with grandiose, chauvinistic bragging. Experiencing and learning about others and their cultures not only opens your eyes to the infinite beauty and possibilities of our species, but in the end helps one appreciate and understand their own culture better. I've told my students for almost 30 years that you can't really appreciate what it is to be an American until you've lived in the Third World for a year or two.

Natch

Natch":m579l15t said:
bruins":m579l15t said:
exactly how did you get my honeymoon warmup routine?
So, which one was you and which one your wife; the "gymnast" or the pole? :lol!:

Natch
oh natch...i have the pole!

MisterE":z8b198om said:
Me either !! :shock: :shock:

Buck":y17a0xhm said:
MisterE":y17a0xhm said:
Me either !! :shock: :shock:
surely you can admire the...uh...the uh...oh hell, just forget it!

as George Carlin said, "and my balls hurt" ;) Those guys have WAY too much free time on their hands.