Post a special Christmas photo...of yourself!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree with Blackhorse; that's Christmas in NOLA :rendeer:

2p5dmh.jpg
:shock:

IMAG0632_zps2ilgnonx.jpg

Our new dog, we call him Ace. Sometimes I call him McNugget.

Merry Christmas, Brothers and Sisters.

Matt

This is about as "Christmasy" as it gets here.... But I DO have my Bah Hum Pug sweatshirt on! Happy Holidays folks! I've got wood to move, and hay to give out........

So we used to buy my daughter new PJ's for Christmas every year and she would wear them Christmas eve so she would have on new PJs for pictures on Christmas morning.  Now my daughter is older, that tradition has morphed into a new tradition that has us all trying to find the tackiest pajamas for each other. Part of the tradition is we have to wear whatever PJs are bought for you at least once.

This year I got the fireplace PJ's complete with flashing LEDs. The Santa hat with attached beard rounds out the ensemble. I have to admit, the wife and daughter won this years round.

The above photo was resized by the management so that the text of all posts in this thread would remain large enough to be readable.

I didn’t get a pic in front of the tree or with a Christmas sweater. This is the only pic of me this Christmas.