Practical Maize Long Nozzle Straight Suction Tubes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if some is going to buy a broken cob to smoke cigarettes in??? Has a hole straight through the bowl , curious how you smoke a cigarette in it ?

I particularly like how, after all the BS, the listing says:

"Package includes:
1 X Pipe"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

i.keenum":x5666qmh said:
I wonder if some is going to buy a broken cob to smoke cigarettes in??? Has a hole straight through the bowl , curious how you smoke a cigarette in it ?
Actually, if one reads carefully it will fit "a standard sized cigarette pack with ease." I am assuming this mean 20 sticks all at one time.

Someone should really send some questions to the seller; it would be fun to read the replies (if they would post them in the listing, which I doubt).

I'm tempted to buy it just to see if it works :lol!: I'm gonna log in a put a $5 bid on it.  I'll report my findings after I receive it.....I can't imagine that someone would be dumb enough to outbid me.  And yes, I have wasted $5 on a lot  stupider stuff :lol!:

Well, at least it is not advertised as "durable" or that you can put it in the dishwasher!

bosun1":ybbqngyt said:
Well, at least it is not advertised as "durable" or that you can put it in the dishwasher!
That is one of my favorites, along with the infamous "cigar pipe" (oh, and things like hemostats and miniature ziplock baggies appearing for sale in the "tobacciana > pipes" category).

I really need one of these cigarette holders urgently but they do not ship to South Africa.

What a pity :twisted: 

You just reminded me that I actually bid on this thing:lol!: . Just checked.....looks like I'm still winning. I can't wait to get it!! I might even have to buy a pack of cigs just to see how it works. Should I ask the seller if there are instructions?

Well I sent the seller an email the day the auction ended.....never heard anything from them.  I guess that means there aren't any instructions. :lol:

My brand new Practical Maize Long Nozzle Straight Suction Tube (GOD I LOVE THIS NAME!!!) arrived today.  It even came with a huge "Made in China" sticker on the bottom :lol!: I am very very happy to report that it does not have a hole in the bottom of the chamber like the one in the listing.  The stem was glued into the shank and the shank extends into the chamber about 3/8 of an inch.  But, what did I expect from a pipe that cost me $1.99 with free shipping.  

Don't cry for me lads for there is an up side.  The seller paid more in postage to get the thing to me than I paid for it :lol!:

I'm gonna load this sucker up with some baccy and work on my technique.  Maybe I can figure out how to smoke without getting bitten.  Well work a coupla bucks.

dscn3420.jpg

dscn3419.jpg

Hey nice looking "Practical Maize Long Nozzle Straight Suction Tube" ya got there Scottie :cheers: 

Please tell us how your PMLNSST smokes. It's such a pity that this guy won't ship to South Africa.