Prayers and good thoughts requested

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tslots

Reaction score
I've been wrestling with posting this as I generally don't air my personal laundry in public. And although I'm not very religious, I do think the power of prayer and positive energy does help those in need. So I'm asking for a bit of both on behalf on my mom.

She's had a rough time this past several years. In 2011 she was hit by a car while crossing at an intersection one block from her house. She was in the hospital for one month and then four months in a hospice / therapy facility to recover from broken legs. In 2013 she was diagnosed with bladder cancer, most likely from 50+ years of cigarettes. While undergoing the initial round of chemotherapy, she had a heart attack. She recovered from that and completed chemo. Luckily the cancer went into remission. This past July her oncologist advised that her latest scans show new tumor activity, so it's back to chemo again. One tumor has blocked the output from one of her kidneys, so they had to put in an external bypass. She was also diagnosed with beginning stages of COPD. The hits just keep on coming.

She's 81 and a strong fighter, but now she's running an uphill battle against a stiff wind. So any good thoughts or prayers you can send would be appreciated.

As I like to hedge my bets, I will light a candle, say a prayer, do a smudging dance, and send good vibes her way......

Sorry to learn so much has befallen your mother, I will hold her in my prayers and send positive energies her way.

I'll pray for your mum, you, your family and for wisdom for the doctors and nurses who care for your mum.

Blessings!

I'll keep her in my prayers and also pray that the Lord will comfort you and your family during this stressful time.

Hope your mom gets to feeling better tslots, hang in there brother!

Prayers and good karma for your mom and family! She sounds like a strong woman. May she find good health soon. All the best.

You, your Mom, and your family will be in our prayers. :)

AJ

I hope the many thoughts and prayers of the community have helped; I'm sure we'll all be adding more

I appreciate all the support. My mom is hanging in there but she has a tough road ahead.