Prayers for a Friend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipemaker

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
One of our Brothers, Mike Miller is undergoing surgery this morning.

I respectfully request your prayers and thoughts for his successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Thank you.

Mike

Thoughts and prayers go out to you Mike, for you and your family!!!

All the best Mike! I hope you have a speedy recovery and all is well soon.

Am praying Mike.

Lord we bless you and praise you right now for your goodness, mercy and love. I pray Lord that you would be with Mike Miller and his family right now. Give them peace and grace to handle what is taking place right now and that which is before them. I pray Lord that you would use the doctors in a mighty way for your glory that you have give charge over Mike. Lord I ask that you would help Mike to a swift recovery and that he will be in the best shape of his life as a result of everything that he is enduring right now. Father I thank you for all of these things that you have already set in motion because your word says that you will be faithful to complete the good work.

In Jesus name we pray and thank you, Amen!

Best wishes Mike. Get well soon; you have a box pass to put together and troops in Iraq who need cigars.

MikeM, I just said a prayer for a speedy and healthy recovery.

Mike

Mike, we're all praying for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. Hurry back!

Be healed, brother MikeM. You're a valued member of this community, and we're all here for you.

Vito

If I remember correctly, Mike should be home by the weekend and restricted to bed for some time. His son will be there for a few days to help out. I hope he can smoke all he wants to then. Take things slowly, Mike.

I want to thank everyone for the messages, thoughts and prayers. The surgery took place Monday morning at around nine in the morning. I just walked into the house about an hour ago. After a year of research, attending classes and seminars and prayer (a lot of prayer) I decided to have gastric bypass surgery for my weight. The surgery took an hour and a half and luckily for me they were able to do everything using the laparoscopy method. I have five small incisions about a half inch long each. I feel like someone smacked me on my left side with a baseball bat but other than that everything seems to have gone real well. There was a possibility that my gall bladder was going to have to be removed but I came out with flying colors on that too. It was fine. I ask that you continue with your thoughts and prayers on this next part of the journey. I am changing my entire eating life style now. For the next three months I will pretty much be on liquids. Again I thank everyone here for their thoughts and prayers.

Glad to hear you came out OK Mike! Here's to the next part, all the best!

Mike, glad to hear that everything is going good with the surgery. I wish you all the best adjusting to the new lifestyle. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Nick