Prayers for my brother

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Father, I pray right now in the name of Jesus that you would let your love, mercy and grace rain down on Mike's brother as well as Mike and all of his family. Lord comfort them and give them strength in their time of need and that through their need you will be glorified in their time of plenty and joy! Most especially father, I pray the you would touch Mike's brother's body with your healing touch from the top of his head to the souls of his feet. Make his heart stronger than ever even now as we pray. Thank you Lord for the goodness that you have already set in motion. In Jesus name I pray, and we all agree. Amen!

Mike, please keep us updated. God be with your brother, you and all of your family.

We will include your brother on our prayer list at church. You have to have and show faith. I've had two attacks, in 2001 and in 2004, and I know that prayers got me through. Please keep us informed of his condition.

Hi Mike,

Sorry I am late, but I'm praying for your brother and family. Let us know how he is doing.

TC

I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers offered here. This is why we are truly "brothers" of the briar.

My brother Wayne is out of the hospital, and feeling much better. He told me he gave away the carton of cigs he had just bought, and says he is setting them down for good.

He also understands the importance of taking his cholesterol and blood pressure medicine regularly, and changing his diet. I don't know which is going to be harder for him, the cigarettes, or the diet. But I really do think this was a wake up call for him, and I pray he heeds it.

Thanks again for the comments, thoughts, and prayers. I really appreciate it more than you know.

Mike

Hi Mike:

Glad to hear that Wayne pulled through his recent trauma. These things can be a big wake-up call—not just for the afflicted, but for everyone around him, bringing changes for the better. Putting down the cigs is a huge first step, and a great sign that your brother is paying attention to what his body is telling him. The benefits of that process will spill over into all areas of his life. He'll need your support, and your request for the prayers of the brethren here tells me that he already has that. Naturally, you have ours, my friend.

Vito

Mike,

Glad to hear that your brother is doing well. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Mike

Mike,

That is great news! I pray that your brother Wayne only gets stronger and stronger with each passing day.