Prayers for my brother

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gospelman

Reaction score
Hey guys...
I would appreciate thoughts and prayers for my brother. He had a heart attack last night (his second in four years). The same artery that was blocked last time was completely blocked. Two stints...he should be going home in a few days.

I saw him in the ER and it was really scary. He was in so much pain, could barely breathe, was crying...I could tell he was scared to death.

The doc said he needs to change some things...I hope and pray he will.

Mike

Hope all goes well for your brother,Mike.
Changing dietary habits is hard,and getting up to exercise can be,too.But many do so and live long and well!!My father is 79,had his second in August-22 years after the first.
Thoughts and prayers
Tony

Thanks for sharing this about your brother. My prayers are with him Mike.
-Paul

Prayers will be out for him, brother. What is his name?

Thoughts and Prayers are on the way for all concerned !!!

Thoghts and prayers for your brother, and those who will need to be supportive during the recovery. It's easy to forget that those who are there for the person suffering need reinforcements, too. Take good care of you.

All the research indicates that changes to diet and lifestyle can do remarkable things to enhance recovery, and help to minimize the risk of further cardiac events. It's not an easy thing for most people to deal with, especially the diet part. He'll need the help of his family and friends. It's remarkable what a good support system can do.

Prayers and best wishes are on the way for your brother and for you, Mike. I hope with all my heart that he pulls through in good shape, and can modify those behaviors that will keep him around for a long time to come. I've lost both of my brothers and sincerely hope you don't have to endure the same heartache any time soon.

Thanks for letting us know, Mike, and God bless you and yours.

JT

Mike
Sorry to hear about your brother, will keep him in my prayers

Mike,

My brother just went through valve replacement surgery. I know where you are right now.

Best wishes for you, your brother and all family members and friends.

My brother is doing great and has made many changes, including ending a 50 year relationship with Camel cigs.He is back to being a big pain in the ass again.

Mike, Your Brother will be remembered in our Prayers, also for you and your family.
Take care may friend.

Dan

Hi Mike, Our prayers are with you, I will offer-up my pain for your Brother, Ken.
Pacem

Good Lord be with you and your Bro. I know nothing can be as terrifying as seein those you love in such a shape and feeling helpless to do anything. You guys have my prayers.