Pre-Aged Tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Lucky me. I ordered a tin of C&D Easy Times from JR Cigar and when it arrived I found that it was tinned in September of 2006. Bonus!

A year of age may be just right. I haved opened older C&D tins which had mold all over them.

Bill... shhhhhhh dont say that to loud. Everyone will start ordering from em.

I go to the store and hand select aged tins, why not? I have found some gems there for sure.

puros_bran":gn0cslrc said:
Bill... shhhhhhh dont say that to loud. Everyone will start ordering from em.

I go to the store and hand select aged tins, why not? I have found some gems there for sure.
That's easy enough of the B&M you frequent doesn't do much business. My local B&M is Just For Him and they sell A LOT of tins, so you won't be finding a lot of aged tins there.

I think JRs must sell way more online thatn they do in the stores...

I've 'rearranged' tins and come back two weeks later to find em just as I left em.

puros_bran":lz7p7x8t said:
I think JRs must sell way more online thatn they do in the stores...

I've 'rearranged' tins and come back two weeks later to find em just as I left em.
I know what you mean PB. There are only a few select blends that seem to actually move in the JR retail stores. I purchased a large tin of Four Seasons at the Burlington store today and I know that the two tins they had there have been in there for possibly years. That blend has not been produced for quite some time.