Priceless!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Several inches of snow and hours of sleet on the ground. Some would say bummer!

Several inches of snow on the ground and hours of sleet, woodstove blazing, half gallon Old Crow, 35-40 pipe rotation, 15 tubs of Walnut, Martin guitar, NY strips on the grill, little sweetheart dog laying at my feet................Priceless! :D :D :D

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Justpipes":hllvqzsg said:
Several inches of snow on the ground and hours of sleet, woodstove blazing, half gallon Old Crow, 35-40 pipe rotation, 15 tubs of Walnut, Martin guitar, NY strips on the grill, little sweetheart dog laying at my feet................Priceless! :D :D :D

Several inches of snow on the ground, woodstove blazing, half gallon Laphroaig, 35-40 pipe rotation, 15 pounds of G&H Brown #4, Kendal Kentucky, or Dark Flake, Martin guitar, NY strips on the grill, little sweetheart dog laying at my feet................Priceless! :D :D :D

FTFY

LL":f587u5jd said:
Justpipes":f587u5jd said:

Several inches of snow on the ground, woodstove blazing, half gallon Laphroaig, 35-40 pipe rotation, 15 pounds of G&H Brown #4, Kendal Kentucky, or Dark Flake, Martin guitar, NY strips on the grill, little sweetheart dog laying at my feet................Priceless! :D :D :D

FTFY
Each to his own.............

:lol!:

I'm content with mine! :D :D :D

Up here the wiinters are long in Alberta, but we got "new ways" in these modern times... "natural gas furnace and fireplace"... "stepford wife", and "PS3"
icon_eek.gif

Jp. glad to see you have all the right supplies and proper attitude to weather the storm,
as for us tonight its 2 degrees,14 pipes in current rotation, enough fine tobacco to fund a 2 year associates degree at the local community college, a Fender Telecaster and a bottle of Bacardi 151. Life is indeed good.

Midnight Blues":wcyh523g said:
Jp. glad to see you have all the right supplies and proper attitude to weather the storm,
Life is indeed good.
Indeed it is Don!