Probably won't be around as much folks.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draagha

Reaction score
Title says it all. This past month and this month is gonna be a rough one. If my recent family stress hasn't been enough, on top of that money has now become an issue as well. I am a freelance graphic designer and my fiance goes to school for cosmetology. Her late stepdad was a veteran and she receives V.A. payment for going to school to help with bills and the like.

Well since my work has been nonexistant the past few months I'm bringing in next to nothing(I get odd jobs doing yard work for friends) and having a hard time in the job market. So her income has been it. Well the V.A. has caught a snag in herr payment and we're looking at at least a month till payday unless I miraculously get some work. Thankfully my dad has been willing to let us stay with him till we can get on our feet.

So since I have no money, I have no baccy and my pipes will have to take a rest. My local B&M charges an arm, a leg, and first born child for pipe baccy. So it's cheaper to just smoke whatever cigarettes I can afford. At least I have some cigars for a treat on the weekend, but I'm not big on them until special occasions.

Gonna be a tough month but since my favorite hobby is taking a back seat I'm going to try to just not think about it. I have about 2ozs left that I'll be dragging out for as long as possible. When I run out, into my dark hole I will crawl with my cancer sticks.

I care alot about you folks and I will be back. But I'm the type of person that if I don't separate myself from it, I'll think about it too much and cause frustration.

Hope all gets better soon Bryan!  Good karma coming your way!!

Do you like Aros or English tobaccos?
If so, PM your address. I may have something for you...........

PM sent. Thank you SO much brother Dover.

You folks are too kind, I don't deserve the help. I really appreciate it and I WILL be returning the favor. :twisted: 

Hopefully the down time won't last longer than the estimated time we were given. :scratch: 

I feel kind of awkward getting the help. :oops:  I'm usually the one giving help and I CERTAINLY didn't post this thinking I'd get an offer to. Honestly the kindness and hospitality makes me a bit teary eyed as I'm not that used to being the one on the receiving end. Thank you x1000. Can't say it enough.

Maybe I can help a little if you PM your tobacco types and your addy. :) 

AJ

Maybe I can help a little if you PM your tobacco types and your addy. :) 

AJ

I don't remember posting this twice and now I can't find a way to delete one of them. There's is no "Delete" button in the upper right hand corner. Button has "Edit/Delete". When I hit the button I can edit but don't see anything to use for delete. Someone help please. Growing old sucks!!

Draagha":va0shzql said:
PM sent. Thank you SO much brother Dover.

You folks are too kind, I don't deserve the help. I really appreciate it and I WILL be returning the favor. :twisted: 

Hopefully the down time won't last longer than the estimated time we were given. :scratch: 

I feel kind of awkward getting the help. :oops:  I'm usually the one giving help and I CERTAINLY didn't post this thinking I'd get an offer to. Honestly the kindness and hospitality makes me a bit teary eyed as I'm not that used to being the one on the receiving end. Thank you x1000. Can't say it enough.
We've ALL been there at some point in our lives.
No worries Brother. It's all about paying it forward. Enjoy the baccy!:cheers: