Pucker Factor!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepernick

Reaction score
Spent most of the day working in the sleet, snow, and freezing rain. It is amazing that people just don't know how to drive in the stuff. I saw my life flash before my eyes at one point when a semi decided to take a trip through the median headed strait towards me. The idea of having something that size barreling towards you and not being able to stop or even take evasive action due to roadway conditions is quite unnerving. Luckily the depressed median kept him from entering oncoming traffic. The driver was shaken up a bit but unhurt. Cant say the same for the tractor, twisted it like a pretzel right behind the cab.

PB, take extra care out there and make it home safe.

Anyone else who has to travel in the stuff take your time. Better to make it where you are going a little late than not make it at all.

Nick

Just hanging out at the tankwash here in Louisville. I'm not going anywhere. Hopefully tommorow they will get the roads clean enough for me to either head out with a load or head on into Brandenburg.

WOW! Jeeper.........Good you have God on your side. Be careful out there man!

PB, you be careful too!

I live in Wisconsin and before I moved up here I THOUGHT I knew how to drive in bad conditions. I think of what is at steak now when I drive. I have three beautiful people that need me to come home at night! I leanred my lesson and thnak GOd noone was hurt! The answer is... take your time and if the conditions are too bad ...STAY OFF THE ROAD! :face:

I don't know why people are always in such a hurry. SLOW DOWN !!!

Just my .02!

Lucky

I hear ya'. I've been temporarily (thank God) disabled due to a driver trying to make my front right quarter panel and their left rear quarter panel meld while on an icy road on Dec 17, 2007. Ended up with a fractured left collar bone, and damaged rotator cuff. Things are improving, bone is healing nicely, going through PT on the shoulder trying to strenthen the rc muscles so my arm will stay in its socket.

Happy puffin'
Meer
:flower: