Puffing as I hunt puffballs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Brisk morning as I head out puffball hunting keeping it smokey with some Orlik Golden Sliced in the Vergin lightly blasted Morgan-Weibe collaboration pipe.
banjo

36471674900_a76c79f968_z_d.jpg

Real good looking metal pipe, well stacked. I recently made a 2.1/4" Chimney bowl for my Falcon pipe and you've got it beat with this one for sure. That pipe looks great on you...:cheers:  I did post pictures of the chimney bowl I made with maybe 2 comments.

The ? Tulip ? bowl Don Warren made for my Kirsten is also over 2", still breaking it in with ? honey ?. I've used honey for years when breaking in a briar. Builds up a nice even cake faster so less chance of destroying the chamber. It's a real good smoker now and will only get better.

PS
Where's your chin??? Superb cloud

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Oh sure, you notice my chin is missing but no mention of the smoke ring coming from the bowl, pfft! :geek:
banjo ;)

Banjo,
  Well, now that you mention it....excellent smoke ring. But in all honesty the first thing that most pipe smokers would notice right away is that huge cloud of smoke you created. I applaud you for succeeding at accomplishing both at the same moment.... :p :cheers: :bounce:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!