Puffs the magic Canadian.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Canadians... Ya gotta love 'em..

I suggest changing Puffs 'sub-title' to 'Welcome Wagoneer & Official Birthday Announcer'

puros_bran":m1c9zkcx said:
Canadians... Ya gotta love 'em..

I suggest changing Puffs 'sub-title' to 'Welcome Wagoneer & Official Birthday Announcer'
It's very stressful... always live in fear that I'll miss some one and probably have :pale:

Meanwhile, I'm waiting patiently for Canada to win it's first olympic medal... any one know when the singles in synchronized swimming begins?

Speaking of Olympics...

That may have been the most spectacular opening ceremony I ever had the pleasure to witness... Over 15,000 performers. Wow... And the floor scroll screen and the roof screens were amazing.

I watched them until I came out to work Sunday afternoon. Womens fencing was pretty cool to see..
The Danes on the skullboats brought back Viking images.
Also the guys doing those hanging circles and the polevault bar swinging (I forgot the proper names) was pretty cool.

One funny thing. Bubba argued that the Germans in womens rowing were cheating because they had men on their team...I explained to him that those were in fact girls and he just crinkled his nose... LOL