Pure delight

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
While it’s not cold out now it was a chilly start of the day and the oncology center where I had my ivIG infusion was on the cool side. Had a terrible 8 hours yesterday running a high fever with the extreme blood pressure following on its heels. I hydrated like no tomorrow and the fever broke just before midnight and my BP dropped sharply to 92/55 so dressing this way I’m hoping to prevent another day like yesterday.

This pipe is another unique one, it’s a Chimney Stack narrow bowl Acorn shape with 1 knuckle bamboo shank and Military style Cumberland stem, it is from the Talbert pipe series by Trever Talbert. Keeping it smokey with Butera Royal Vintage Golden Cake.
banjo

37257133820_6972ea8432_z_d.jpg

Really good looking stacked pipe!! Hope your feeling more like yourself soon :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

You sure have had your share of trouble this year. Another beautiful pipe. I'd like to see the entire collection together in one room...can you put them in one room? :shock:

Not and take a photo that wouldn’t look like hat pins.
banjo

hobie1dog":ahsqohcx said:
You sure have had your share of trouble this year. Another beautiful pipe. I'd like to see the entire collection together in one room...can you put them in one room? :shock:

fishnbanjo":vrkpoh5d said:
banjo

hobie1dog":vrkpoh5d said:
This made me LOL! So true!!

;)

Cheers,

RR

fishnbanjo":6o0cndpd said:
banjo

hobie1dog":6o0cndpd said:
(smirk)

Of that I have no doubt!