question

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get pipes in unnatural colors like green and pink and such? I know it's probably pretty unheard of since it's kind of girly and most pipe smokers are male. But I figured if anyone would know, it would be you boys. I collect odd shaped and colored pipes. :-D

They have them on E-bay for under 10$ sometimes.

KingofPipers.jpg

Winslow :sunny:

Hi Irene! First of all congratulations on the birth of your son Dylan. Children truly are precious. I have a son and a daughter and they are my life. As to your question, Peterson makes a green pipe. The finish is called Racing Green. They are an emerald color. Smokingpipes.com has a few in the Peterson new pipe section. Just scroll down and you will find them. Give them a call and I'm sure the great folks there would know of any other brands that come in colors.

Irene in Ada....Look for "The Pipe" on Ebay. They have graphite bowls, but came in numerous colors!! :pipe: FTRPLT in OKC!!

m2j3t6":yopmw50x said:
Hi Irene! First of all congratulations on the birth of your son Dylan. Children truly are precious. I have a son and a daughter and they are my life. As to your question, Peterson makes a green pipe. The finish is called Racing Green. They are an emerald color. Smokingpipes.com has a few in the Peterson new pipe section. Just scroll down and you will find them. Give them a call and I'm sure the great folks there would know of any other brands that come in colors.

They have an almost red finish also. Not a bright red paint, more a distinct red stain.

Keep an eye on ebay
Dr Grabow Vikings come in many colors
And they are actually brier bowls

I'm sure if you were to have a pipe custom made by one of the myriad fine builders out there today, they would be happy to accommodate all sorts of "girly" colors for you

You could probably also buy a cob and some spray paint and give that a go....

-Andrew

Irene Adler":w22l3cdk said:
Does anyone know where I could get pipes in unnatural colors like green and pink and such? I know it's probably pretty unheard of since it's kind of girly and most pipe smokers are male. But I figured if anyone would know, it would be you boys. I collect odd shaped and colored pipes. :-D
Peterson sells a whole line of green pipes...the Irish Sea line, their St. Patrick's Day pipes, their Racing Green series and their Spray Spigot line...here's examples from Pipesandcigars.com...

Irish Sea Bent Apple

St. Patrick's Day 999 F/T

Racing Green 106 F/T

Spray Spigot XL02 F/T

Frenchy has a Kaywoodie on his site with a pink stem. I am sure you could have stems made from different colors of acrylic if you wanted too.