Rad Davis isnt being truthful.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Either that isn't his picture or he doesn't live in Foley...

Aint no way a man can live that close to Lamberts and not weigh 500lbs. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

All I can say is the guy selling Rad Davis pipes at the Richmond show in the past looked just like the guy in his avitar picture. Maybe he can't catch very well and doesn't go by the 3 second rule. :lol:

Jim

See he isn't responding... I must be right.

:D when I found out this drybulk stuff had a weekly load that delivers 30 miles from one of the Misery locations I went out and bought a size bigger clothes... There's no use fighting it.

check out the menu,,,,,,,no chicken beaks,,,,no chicken feet,,,,,no fish heads,,,,,sad,,,,,

Mark, they are listed on the chalk board.. Daily specials.

Really sucks when you work up a hankerin for chicken feet and ya show up and its fish heads on special.

All this talk about Lamberts is making me hungry. Since I live about a hour or so from the one in Sikeston Mo. They sure do have some good food. There is no way in hades you should ever leave this place hungry.

puros_bran":4x75mrz4 said:
Either that isn't his picture or he doesn't live in Foley...

Aint no way a man can live that close to Lamberts and not weigh 500lbs. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
What worries me is not that he doesnt weigh 500 lbs.

It's that he doesnt even weigh 100 lbs :D

Puff Daddy":jdw1i643 said:
:cry: Why can't they have a place like that here in Californy :(
Because it's SO DANGEROUS--someone might lose an eye!

That's why it's essential you vote "Yes" on Prop. 782, which will legislate that all rolls, popovers, and breadsticks be served in only in a basket, bearing a a warning label in 1/2" letters declaring "The State of California has found breadstuffs to be hazardous to your health when used as projectiles." It's really worth it for the peace of mind.

Puff Daddy":9hhy109v said:
LL":9hhy109v said:

:cry: Why can't they have a place like that here in Californy :(
Places like Lambert's are common here in North Kacky Lacky but Lambert's does look like a special place. We have Wilbers, Kings, Mama Dips, Hersey's, A&M Grill, Farmer's Market Restaurant, Smithfields and many more.

My heart goes out to you Kalifornians!

I'll ship ya a plate PD!

I think I'll stay right here in NC, for now anyway!

JP...

I have been all over this nation.. I can assure you there is nothing like the three Lamberts locations anywhere else..

We have diven the 4.5 hrs just to eat at Sikeston.

Interesting note: They won't expand until another one of the family gets old enough to manage one... No non family locations... I tried.

puros_bran":2pwboj5h said:
JP...

I have been all over this nation.. I can assure you there is nothing like the three Lamberts locations anywhere else..

We have diven the 4.5 hrs just to eat at Sikeston.

Interesting note: They won't expand until another one of the family gets old enough to manage one... No non family locations... I tried.
I guess I'm just gonna have to make a trip out there to MO one of these days! :D

JP when you do make out this way to eat at Lamberts. Be sure to post it that way I will be sure to be there.

eggman":0iwrqmdx said:
JP when you do make out this way to eat at Lamberts. Be sure to post it that way I will be sure to be there.
You got it Eggman!

Maybe we could PB to show up too when you make out here to Lamberts.