Radice Bark Rustication

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winslow

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a Radice with the "Bark" rustication.Does anyone own one
and how do you like that finish?

Winslow :?:

Good day Winslow,

I have invested a fair amount of my pension in Radices & feel that the "bark" rustication is, without a doubt, the finest on the market. The texture compares favorably with my Ardors & Castello Sea Rock. From the standpoint of smokability, I would group the brands mentioned in the "my favorites" category. Of course, my opinion generally falls into the category of navals & other body openings; everybody has one. Good luck with your selection.

Best regards,

Grant

I have several Radice's (although none of the the "bark" finish) and think they are great smokers. I have seen the ones with the bark finish and would agree that they are just as nice a finish as the "Sea Rocks". Someday maybe I will even get to own one. :(

I am a fan of Radice pipes, but only of the classic shapes in the clear finish. I have seen a few silk cuts that I could go with, but only a hand full. However, I have yet to come across a Radice that doesn't smoke superbly.

Didn't try their oil cured line yet, because the ones I saw were sweating oil. But, being an ex-fan of Ashtons and looking for a replacement of that brand, I would like to know how they smoke compared to the non-oil cured line. And also how do they smoke compared to Ashtons. Any opinions are appreciated.

Sorry, Winslow. I just realized that I may have tried to hijack this thread. Please ignore my previous post...