Ramon Allones Gigantes - review

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankluke

Reaction score
why not a cigar review on BoB, i'm a member of a couple cigar forums and post reviews on a few of them from time to time. this review was from a few weeks ago.

Ramon Allones Gigantes
SVX sep.'05
7 x 49

this was a fantastic cigar, started off great and only got better. first few inches or so there was a salty taste that i'm not use to with r.allones cigars, earth/dirt and black pepper that hits you on the back of your tongue. medium to full in strength with a spicy finish. 2nd half the cigars spiciness mellowed, some hint's of wood and a little bit of sweetness maybe something fruity, but i cant pick out the flavor, still full in strength past the band, medium finish.. perfect draw, ashes held close to "2 inches, cigar never got hot or needed a touch up. 9.5/10

ZZZ-10reviews023-1.jpg

ZZZ-10reviews024.jpg

ZZZ-10reviews025.jpg

ZZZ-10reviews026.jpg

ZZZ-10reviews028.jpg

ZZZ-10reviews027.jpg

Great Review. Loved the pics too. Thanks for posting them. It makes me want to get a couple of them and put them in the humidor. Put a little age on them for at least 6 months then fire one up.

Great review!!!! I wish I could get my hands on some Cubans. They are hard to come by in my neck of the woods.

J_Rock":44gillbk said:
Great review!!!! I wish I could get my hands on some Cubans. They are hard to come by in my neck of the woods.

i can help you if you want (where to buy - what to buy etc..) LMK.

frankluke":0djoy80v said:
i can help you if you want (where to buy - what to buy etc..) LMK.
I would be curious as well. Always wondered how to get some Cubans here in the US :confused:

Very nice review. I haven't had the privalige to try this ISOM. Actually I haven't smoked very many ISOM's at all.

I've heard that it's a taking a pretty big risk trying to buy these. Can you PM me with some ideas?

Thanks,
Lucky

Nice review indeed.

I suppose we should start some of these for those of us who light up the sticks ( and maybe we'll tempt some of those here too) :cheers:

David