Random thoughts

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Curiosity got to me while I smoked the Orlik Prince as to how much it might weigh. Once it was void of tobacco and sat for a bit I grabbed my digital scale and some of the pipes I've posted me smoking of late, thought I'd share the information:

Orlik Prince .335 ozs!

Talbert Goblin 1.7 ozs

Talbert Morta Calabash, Masur Birch cap, accent and Meerschaum body 1.85 ozs

Maigurs Knets briar bodied Calabash with briar bowl capped with Masur Birch 1.82 ozs

The Altinok-Davorin Calabash Meerschaum bowl Morta body 4.8 ozs
banjo

fishnbanjo":oceq1d0w said:
Curiosity got to me while I smoked the Orlik Prince as to how much it might weigh. Once it was void of tobacco and sat for a bit I grabbed my digital scale and some of the pipes I've posted me smoking of late, thought I'd share the information:

Orlik Prince .335 ozs!

Talbert Goblin 1.7 ozs

Talbert Morta Calabash, Masur Birch cap, accent and Meerschaum body 1.85 ozs

Maigurs Knets briar bodied Calabash with briar bowl capped with Masur Birch 1.82 ozs

The Altinok-Davorin Calabash Meerschaum bowl Morta body 4.8 ozs
banjo
Ya, I figgered that one to be a jawbreaker!

:afro:

Cheers,

RR

Just a little over 1/4 of a pound. The thought of that much weight being clinched by my mouth has my jaw aching. :)

AJ

I don't clench, I wear full dentures without fixative, I'm a hanger and have a minor overbite and pipe stems fit in the void and hangs comfortably as testified by my photos not one grimace.
banjo

ajn27511":mj7597t7 said:
Just a little over 1/4 of a pound. The thought of that much weight being clinched by my mouth has my jaw aching. :)

AJ