Ranks?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I suck at this sort of thing. What's the Magic Word to get the emoticons to print in your sig? All I get is the "colon ewe colon" not the cartoon.

LL you can use the img tags and put this for the url

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/users/_02/63/56/12/smiles/453808.gif

No need for you to work that side of the street, TJ. Gate doesn't let much get by. :lol:

Yeah TJ, leave that stuff to the professionals :p Don't make me call your comments cute :shock: :queen:

j,

I just Googled "image tag" and saw 72,964,312 different kinds, spread over 916,332,488,003,721 returned pages.

The great thing about standards is there are so many of them.

Sorry, in the signature editor you can click on image to add the starting tag and the ending tag just like in the old board. Or you can type [ img ] (without the spaces) URL [ /img ]

It WAS funny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,waited a long time for that one.

Sorry :star:

:no: tj

I think my :no: emotiguy is more me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no?

Leave for a few hours and look what happens..... :cheers:

-Paul :elephant:

thomas james":04y27gdy said:
I think my :no: emotiguy is more me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no?
No. A smiley face wearing a crown is spot on, I think. Because you were the Knoxboard's king (as much as we had one, anyway), and it probably feels natural to you, having been Chairman and Supreme President of the World's Largest Bank (fee compliance division) for all those years.

Besides... we all KNOW you are married to a Queen, so that means you MUST be a King, yes?

Quite a compliment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks,,,,,,,,,,,, :(

:king: tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by appointment!

thomas james":jljdi0xp said:
LatakiaLover":jljdi0xp said:
All I get is ewe colon .

LMAO, TJ! Don't let them kid you... it's your world [JT genuflects with due deference] and I'm just breathing the air that you don't use.

JT :gatewheel:

Yak":61ptx46h said:
I liked the Airedale :cry: :x

:affraid:
Fear not. Burton (his real name) will be back. Just thought a bit of softness was appropriate for the season.

Burton,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOOF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,from Ty.

:king: tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,owned and trained by a Border Collie.

Somebody was asking about this recently. Here it is...well, part of it anyway. There are other posts scattered throughout this thread that updated or otherwise changed the list below.

:joker:

thomas james":ca5a9oe3 said:
Everyone pick an emoticon for themselves. Fine to use the same ones. Based on YOUR "perception" of yourself at any given time. Could be a consensus sort of thing that "sticks." Like Yakimoto, Don Vito, Pee Bee, etc., but use emoticons.

:pirat: gatewheel

:santa: pb

:joker: Vito

:affraid: Yak

:elephant: Puffs

:sunny: Carlos

:geek: Jason

:suspect: Yarnspooler

:confused: Noobie

:sleep: over sixty Bob

8) Castello Smoker

:roll: Pete Smoker