Rattray's Bagpiper's Dream

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jers

Reaction score
I recently purchased Bagpiper's Dream with 4 other aromatic blends just to see if any of them caught my fancy. I'm having my first smoke of it now and I have to say that amongst the 5 tobacco blends this is the stand out winner! :D

Has anybody else tried Bagpipers Dream? I'm sure I won't be the first, I'm just interested to know what other brothers thought of it. I am really interested to know what other tobacco blends might parallel it for taste so that my future test purchases are more likely to be winners than losers.

Please give me your comments, even if you think it's camel dung. It will still help me track down the camel's arse that produces stuff like this! :D

Fraternally

Jers

I have smoked it and found it to be one of the best aromatics ever. It also seems to have a bit more nicotine in it compared to most aros. Very tasty stuff.

Thanks Planmech,

I had a second bowl of Bagpipers Dream this afternoon and had another great experience with it. On early impressions it is looking likely to join with Peterson's blends on my favourites list....

Fraternally

Jers