Rattray's

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoker13

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Will we ever be able to buy our Rattray's favorites like Old Gowrie, Marlin Flake, Hal o' the Wynd and the like online ever again? I can't recall the last time these wonderful tobaccos were available.......

Mars Cigars does currently have 8 Rattrays listed as being available, inc. Marlin's Flake.

Mars Cigars does currently have 8 Rattrays listed as being available, inc. Marlin's Flake.
I like doing business with Mars, but have in recent years followed the website's instruction to inquire about current inventory before placing an order for a tobacco that is rare or likely out of stock.

The only Rattray’s aromatic blends I’ve been privileged to try have been Blossom Temptation, Caribbean Dream, and Exotic Passion/Orange. All are excellent, and IMHO, superior to most American aros, except, perhaps, Boswell’s blends, with which I am currently enchanted, especially Boswell’s Best and Piper’s Pleasure.