• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RDPipe Sales (9/25/20)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon that is a great move Ron. Those fine folks have established themselves and have garnered a positive reputation. No doubt your creations will now be exposed to a wider consumer base, and that can only benefit you.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":jd6z3mdk said:
I reckon that is a great move Ron. Those fine folks have established themselves and have garnered a positive reputation. No doubt your creations will now be exposed to a wider consumer base, and that can only benefit you.

8)

Cheers,

RR
Yes sir, Jesse and Scott are fine people to work with and I'm hoping the best sir. ;)

Mr. Powell.
Some fine looking pipes there! Great work! Keep it up.

thedeep":bqpxowxp said:
Mr. Powell.
    Some fine looking pipes there! Great work! Keep it up.
Thank you sir, I'll certainly try ;)

Some great pipes as ever Ron. Quick question, will you still be putting your work up on the briar club site, or are you going to use Blue Room from now on?

Cheers

Tim

Timbo":quubkkgg said:
Some great pipes as ever Ron. Quick question, will you still be putting your work up on the briar club site, or are you going to use Blue Room from now on?

Cheers

Tim
Thank you Tim,
I'm still going to have my website and do business through there.
Blue Room Briars is a retailer that has my pipes for sale also. No change just two different places to purchase now.

D.L.Ruth":8pwgq36a said:
Glad to see you are branching out, one day your name will be as big as Dunhill!!
Lord I hope not! LOL!