RDPipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.L.Ruth

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Just got me one of those awesome R.D.Pipes. Ron was super easy to work with, I'm pretty sure I got the mailing confirmation before the PayPal payment confirmation. Will definitely be getting another pipe from him in the future

I'll do a proper write-up in a day or 2, but I received a pipe from Ron on Saturday evening.
A beautiful bent bulldog.
Didn't get around to smoking it until this evening due to being sick.

The craftsmanship is second to none, and it 100% smokes like a dream.
I'll definitely be doing more business with him in the near future!

I purchased a new carving from Ron on a Wednesday and had it in my hands on Saturday. Ron is a true professional and artists. I'll reveal the pipe after my move.

My God, since receiving my first RD pipe, a drop-dead gorgeous partially blasted bent bulldog that smokes sooooooo smooth, I just want more of his pipes. I honestly can say that smoking that pipe adds another dimension of pleasure to a daily ritual that I already find sacred. Even after just one pipe I can unabashedly say, he is a true master.

I've got 3 of Ron's pipes...the first was a Christmas present that he sent me...he knew that I couldn't afford one of his pipes and he wanted to make my Christmas a little brighter. That is the kind of man that Ron is..he puts his heart and soul into everything he creates, and I say creates because each of his pipes is a work of art.
The workmanship and design is worthy of a museum. I have 3 of his pipes now, life had gotten a little better, and these pipes are heirloom quality and will be a friend's inheritance when I kick the bucket.
If you have the means to get one of Ron's pipes...do it, you will never regret your purchase. They are such a work of art, that at times I just sit and look at them. They are gorgeous beyond compare. The last bent brandy is the Christmas present.

Attachments

• Part-blstd-bulldog.JPG
    Part-blstd-bulldog.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 125
  • Rhod_outside.JPG
    Rhod_outside.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 132
  • Ron_ChristmasPipe_Left.JPG
    Ron_ChristmasPipe_Left.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 123
I've got 3 of Ron's pipes...the first was a Christmas present that he sent me...he knew that I couldn't afford one of his pipes and he wanted to make my Christmas a little brighter. That is the kind of man that Ron is..he puts his heart and soul into everything he creates, and I say creates because each of his pipes is a work of art.
The workmanship and design is worthy of a museum. I have 3 of his pipes now, life had gotten a little better, and these pipes are heirloom quality and will be a friend's inheritance when I kick the bucket.
If you have the means to get one of Ron's pipes...do it, you will never regret your purchase. They are such a work of art, that at times I just sit and look at them. They are gorgeous beyond compare. The last bent brandy is the Christmas present.

Walt, it sure it good to have you posting here again. I hope you're doing OK.

Cheers,

RR

All gorgeous pipes, I love what he does with the half blasted half smooth.