Really Cheap Ground Lavazza Decaf thru Tomorrow

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
I've posted this before, 99 cent Decaf vacuum packed 1/2 lb. bricks, but through tomorrow all orders, even sale items are another 10% off, so 89 cents per half lb. It's soon past the best use date, but it vacuum packed.
best-before-10302021-lavazza-dek-filtro-medium-roast-ground-coffee-8-oz-specials-lavazza-751012_1400x.jpg

After 120 years of crafting the finest quality espresso and Italian coffee products, Lavazza is rightfully one of the most beloved coffee brands in the world. Lavazza Dek Filtro Decaffeinated Medium Roast Ground Coffee combines a blend of Brazilian Arabica and Robusta beans. The result is a smooth-bodied coffee with a hint of oats and grains in the aroma. Enjoy the velvet texture and rich taste of Lavazza coffee at home! Ingredients: Whole Arabica and Robusta coffee beans Size: 8 oz Origin: Product of Italy

I ordered 60 bricks for $53.46 including free shipping. As soon as it arrives, I'll drop it off at SAINT PAUL OPPORTUNITY CENTER AND DOROTHY DAY RESIDENCE.
It arrived today. It's a whole lotta decaf. I'll deliver it on Monday. As I saw it on the stoop of my house, I thought, "Why in the hell didn't I have the free delivery sent directly to SAINT PAUL OPPORTUNITY CENTER AND DOROTHY DAY RESIDENCE.
There are days when I'm certain that my head has been deep dived through a rear sphincter!