Really Cheap K-cup coffee 15 cents a K-cup @Amazon

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100 pods for $30 is HOW much per cup?
Careful reading Grasshopper reveals the deal is for 200 pods, not 100.

Amazon Brand -Link
100 Ct. Solimo French Roast Coffee Pods
plus
100 Ct. Solimo Variety Pack Medium and Dark Roast Coffee Pods, includes Colombian, Dark, French Roast for

$29.42

• Product 1: 100 French Roast coffee pods

• Product 2: (40) French Roast – Dark roast coffee with bold, smoky notes and a smooth finish
    • Product 2: (30) Dark Roast - Full-bodied coffee with a hearty punch but mild acidity for a smooth finish
    • Product 2: (30) Colombian - Medium body and acidity complemented by a floral aroma for enticing depth

Last edited:
I knew that.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I bought it moments ago. $28.91 for 200 pods. 14.455 cents per pod/cup. I was tempted to buy 400 pods and be done buying coffee for a year+ but then I thought, "What if I croak before I use all 400? Neither of my daughters drinks coffee."

It's dropped in price again today. 10 cents per pod. I bought it when it was $29.42. I haven't used one yet and am getting the impression, by the dropping price, 30%, that it's probably not very good, or Amazon over bought and the best use date is drawing near.

Last edited: