Recently made RDPipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hesitant to smoke mine at first as well since I didn't want to tarnish the beauty, even the inside of the bowl was pristine and beautiful lol. But Ron's pipes are made to be smoked, and smoke it I do, such a perfect blend of form and function. Must save up for another.
And thank you too sir!
LiftHat.gif
I'm so happy so many are enjoying my pipes, I should go into business doing this, what ya think?

I like FART cause it's something I do quite often but, I think I'll pick Strut because I at least I use to be able to do that and anyone smoking one of my dogs should Strut! LOL!

Well, it’s the maker’s call. We’ll refer to all those dogs of yours as a STRUT. Works for me.

Well, it’s the maker’s call. We’ll refer to all those dogs of yours as a STRUT. Works for me.
Hey, Your the Bulldog expert around here, what ever you come up with I'm sure it'll be just FINE!
I just make the dadburn things.

Been making a lot of Bulldog and Rhodies of late and most have sold before I was even able to post them anywhere.
You shouldn't be surprised that they sell quickly. Each of these pipes is a work of art!

With subzero temps that hit here for a while and being pretty busy at the bench it's been a while since I've had time to post what I've made.
All are sold but, that's a good thing right? Here are a few that have come and gone.

Blasted Morta Bulldog with a SEM Limited Edition ebonite stem
DSC00725.JPG

Partially Blasted Rhodesian with a Cumberland stem and Hackberry inlay
DSC00707.JPG

Blasted Rhodesian with Honey Cumberland stem and Burl Maple inlay
167-5.JPG

Blasted Bulldog with SEM Limited Edition ebonite stem
166-5.JPG

Yer battin' 1000 Ron!

:cool:

Cheers,

RR
I gotta admit Rande, things have been really going great for me lately and my pipes are selling well.
A lot of things in my life have changed for the better and I've learned to recognize my blessings
and thank the Lord for them. Surprising how changing one thing in your life can make so much difference.

These four are so nice that I would let three people select in front of me and be more than happy with the leftover!!! No losers here!! Great work, Ron!! FTRPLT

These four are so nice that I would let three people select in front of me and be more than happy with the leftover!!! No losers here!! Great work, Ron!! FTRPLT
Thank you so much sir!

Beautiful pipes, Ron...as always you have perfected this style of pipe...beauty and function just can't be beat!