Record price for Stonehaven?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: 

And yet, the same seller has a tin of 1998 Christmas Cheer for a very reasonable $37.

Well, at least it's aged 7 years, so that can account for half the ending price.

idbowman":ujvmvtvp said:

And yet, the same seller has a tin of 1998 Christmas Cheer for a very reasonable $37.
Um, no she doesn't! We don't have any Christmas Cheer at all up and don't plan to….

Congratulations on a successful sale. You're pleased and I suppose the buyer is pleased or he wouldn't have paid to buy it. Works for me.  :) 

AJ

3 months ago I saw an auction for a 8oz bag end for a just a bit higher than that.

jj1015":tcrq31ud said:
idbowman":tcrq31ud said:

Um, no she doesn't! We don't have any Christmas Cheer at all up and don't plan to….

Hrmmm...could've sworn I saw it in the "also from this seller" section. Must've been in the "users who viewed this also viewed..." or some such section. Apologies!

idbowman":24uf9n37 said:
jj1015":24uf9n37 said:
idbowman":24uf9n37 said:

Hrmmm...could've sworn I saw it in the "also from this seller" section.  Must've been in the "users who viewed this also viewed..." or some such section.  Apologies!  
No problem!

Re: the thread we recently did on the price of Penzance....A recent eBayer paid $25 + shipping for a tin of McC tobac that could have been purchased for $10+change at SPs!! Oh well, it wasn't my $$$$$!!! :suspect: FTRPLT

Phhhh people are silly, makes me want to start buying up all the Estorica tobacco I can. If nothing but for investment purposes.

I had a bowl of stonehaven on the way in to work today. It was really nice. I enjoyed it a lot. I did not enjoy it 200 dollars though. :)

Glad you got some extra Christmas dough brother.

rev