Rediscovering pipe smoking...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstueart

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am currently living in Italy, but had a break of three months back in my old home, Boston. We here have the great luck to have the Peretti guys in town to provide an amazing environment in which to relish the great arts of tobacco and pipes (and cigars). I was a sadly addicted cigarette smoker for many years. I quit that habit, and avoided all things tobacco for a long time, but a recent visit to the Peretti shop and subsequent sampling of some blends and a new pipe have made me realize what I have been missing. Hope to learn a lot here on the forum and to enjoy reading the various topics and opinions.

best,

Chris

Welcome! I smoked cigs for a long time as well, and thought I was done with tobacco until I discovered...Pipes!

I'm so jealous! Italy is amazing! and to think about being near Peretti to boot. Where are they located?

Welcome to the forum!

Peretti is in Downtown Boston, a small but very cool old place. The staff can be pretty gruff, but nevertheless worth a visit. It's like a museum for tobacco and pipes in there!

I live outside of Siena now. I hope there are some decent tobacconists in the area, at least in Siena or maybe Florence. I was going to ask the board about this but not sure where to post a question.....

Go to the Home Page.

Go to the Round Table Forum.

Click on New Topic.

Be free. Have fun.