"Reed's Weed", a Just For Him blend.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Reed's Weed is a custom blend available at Just For Him. Developed by Clark Reed, a long time customer. (I suspect Bob Schafer had his hand in it as well) This blend is a mild vanilla/pistachio blend with a black Cavendish base. It produces copious amounts of creamy smoke and offers little in the way of tongue bite.

The flavor is light, almost too light, yet it has a quality that makes you want to smoke bowl after bowl. It doesn't particularly burn hot or wet as many aromatics do. Overall it is a good smoke and I highly recommend giving it a try.

<a href='/u575' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Bill'>@Bill</a>":vd2proy1 said:
... a mild vanilla/pistachio blend with a black Cavendish base.

:lol!: Welcome to BoB :afro:

<a href='/u2' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Puff Daddy'>@Puff Daddy</a>":koautisy said:
<a href='/u575' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Bill'>@Bill</a>":koautisy said:
... a mild vanilla/pistachio blend with a black Cavendish base.

:lol!: Welcome to BoB :afro:

I have also found that using McClelland X10 for the burley component only benefits this blend. Very tasty.