Reintroducing myself

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot1544

Reaction score
The name here is Jay and I'm from Rhode Island. I was a member of this group many years ago under the screen name behindbars1544 but can no longer sign in under that username so I am now Patriot1544.

I was a Avid pipe collector, most of my collection being from one of my favorite Crafters JM Boswell, but a nasty divorce force me to sell most of my collection however as of the past year I am back in the game and building up my new collection at a rapid pace. As soon as I figure out this whole picture posting thing I'll start showing off some of my recent acquisitions. Until then thanks for having me back and look forward two great conversations with you all.

Welcome back to the fold, brother. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but hopefully that's all a thing of the past.

Looking forward to seeing some of the recent acquisitions when you get it figured out.

Best,

Beagle

Thanks guys. Doing much better now. My divorce what's years ago and I'm just now recovering financially but doing good and getting back into the hobby. The new wife isn't crazy about my pipe and cigar smoking but she knows what I've been through and how tough my job is and understands that having a pipe or cigar relaxes me so she's warming up to my habits.