Remember These?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

For those of us that bought our wife or girlfriend on of these back around the early 80's when they came out, we had hell to pay afterwards. What we *thought* was a stroke of genius was actually a very painful method of hair removal.

yhst-11721334661390_2034_2272542.gif

I was pretty young but I remember my mom complaining about them. :lol:

YESSSSS,,,a friend gave one to his wife ,, she complained it hurt like hell,,,he laughed at her,,,she ran it through his chest hair ending the discussion,,,,

Is there any reason why I haven't the faintest idea what anyone's referring to? I can't see pics or a description...

RD, images are tied to an account name, so when this member's account went away, so did the images (and the author became "Guest.")

If I remember correctly, that was a picture of an "Epilady" epilator, one of those pink devices whose blades looked like a very small grain thresher. (Between hair removal and childbirth, I cannot fathom whence the myth that women aren't tough.)

Thanks for the explanation Doc. Much appreciated and a question I'll never have to ask again!

Cheers

RD