Remember

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronxbill

Reaction score
Let's all take a moment today to remember those that died for our freedom.

Bronxbill- You beat me to it. I am forever greateful to the men and women who fought for our freedom. Being a former Marine this day has alot of meaning!

May God bless them all. My son thankfully is not in harms way on the Enterprise but I am very proud that he is serving this country in it's military. If you ever want to be humbled just go to one of Navy graduation ceremonies they hold every Friday at Great Lakes Naval base in Chicago when 600+ plus young (and I mean young) men and women graduate from boot camp. They do this every Friday all year long. I wish more people in their everyday busy lives would just reflect that a lot of what they do every day is because of people like those kids that laid down their lives so that we can have the freedoms that we do.

Thank you Bill!

May God bless all of our brave men and women that have served and still serve to protect our freedom and God bless their families!

I would add to this post in honour of my brother, who served in the US Air Force from the mid-60's, including a tour in South East Asiaduring Vietnam. He is now retired from the Air Force, living in Caribou, Maine (his last posting prior retirement). All who served, deserve our humble gratitude. Especially those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Thank you, from Canada, to the men and women of the USA who have served faithfully, and continue to do so.

As a New Yorker who watched the Twin Towers go up in the early 60's, then come crashing down on 9-11, and spent one full year in somber depression every day I passed Ground Zero, smelled burning metal for many months, and daily read about all the innocents who gave their lives on that frightful morning, I have increased admiration for all those who serve to keep us free and safe. We are 300 million Americans but just one community and one people.

God bless you all.

As the grandson of a WW 1 vet, son of a WW 2 vet, and having served in VN, this particular day means more than I can express. All three of us survived our particular conflicts, and for this I am deeply grateful. For the men and woman who paid the ultimate, not enough can be said. For those who serve now, wherever and in whatever capacity, let us not forget them either for there sacrifices.

Bd Bruce

Never Forget!