Resurrection wanted.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Burley

Reaction score
I looks in very sorry shape but, in my opinion very doable to restore.  ;) 
But almost $40 is a bit much, $25 at best in its present condition and not knowing the manufacturer. :( 

I agree with Cartaphilus, it's doable but $40 was high. And as someone above said: "Very good"?! Even someone with no experience can tell that is not "very good" and there is no need to lie about it!

kaitlyn3837":d257xkpo said:
I agree with Cartaphilus, it's doable but $40 was high. And as someone above said: "Very good"?! Even someone with no experience can tell that is not "very good" and there is no need to lie about it!
If people are going to keep agreeing with me around here, I'm going to quit posting.
You all taking the fun out of it!

Cartaphilus":6f0zq8y1 said:
kaitlyn3837":6f0zq8y1 said:
If people are going to keep agreeing with me around here, I'm going to quit posting.

I AGREE !! Good idea !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

monbla256":262nqsgo said:
Cartaphilus":262nqsgo said:
kaitlyn3837":262nqsgo said:

Cartaphilus":ypr7lg0c said:
monbla256":ypr7lg0c said:
Cartaphilus":ypr7lg0c said:
kaitlyn3837":ypr7lg0c said:

Great comeback, both of you.