Returning Member

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacher

Reaction score
I'm not a new member, but I have been gone for a while. Life happens and it has been happening to me a lot lately. I'm just now returning to my pipes. Last night I sat and enjoyed a bowl of Frog Morton On the Town in my Savinelli. It made me so glad that in a moment of weakness I didn't get rid of any of my pipes. In the midst of life, I had forgotten that sitting back and enjoying a bowl could lift up any day. I have of late returned to taking some time and going down to my local smoking hole and enjoying light conversation with the regulars. Life can be crazy, to never again will I fail to stop and enjoy something as relaxing as smoking a bowl.

Preacher":4vsjm22i said:
I'm not a new member, but I have been gone for a while.  Life happens and it has been happening to me a lot lately.  I'm just now returning to my pipes.  Last night I sat and enjoyed a bowl of Frog Morton On the Town in my Savinelli.  It made me so glad that in a moment of weakness I didn't get rid of any of my pipes.  In the midst of life, I had forgotten that sitting back and enjoying a bowl could lift up any day.  I have of late returned to taking some time and going down to my local smoking hole and enjoying light conversation with the regulars.  Life can be crazy, to never again will I fail to stop and enjoy something as relaxing as smoking a bowl.  

Hello sir! I look forward to making your acquaintance! You are lucky to have a local place you can go and hang out and smoke. Our state made it illegal to smoke anywhere indoors in public establishments.