Returning to Pipe Smoking after years of Vaping

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. I’ve been exclusively vaping for years now after years of previous pipe smoking. I’m just tonight smoking my first bowl after 6.5 years. I don’t know why I ever stopped. So much better than vaping.

I hope to get to know the other members on this forum and can find some good people on here.

Have a good one.

- md363

Welcome from AZ high country. Never did understand the vaping thing????
Thank you!

I was a heavy cigarette smoker as well as pipe, nasal snuff, cigar and chewing tobacco user. I started vaping to get off of the cigarettes mainly and got really into it. It's its own thing and got too expensive for me. I basically chain vaped just like chain smoking cigarettes and I just decided the other day that enjoying a pipe three times a day or so is more budget friendly and enjoyable and all around better.

Thank you!

I was a heavy cigarette smoker as well as pipe, nasal snuff, cigar and chewing tobacco user. I started vaping to get off of the cigarettes mainly and got really into it. It's its own thing and got too expensive for me. I basically chain vaped just like chain smoking cigarettes and I just decided the other day that enjoying a pipe three times a day or so is more budget friendly and enjoyable and all around better.
Welcome, I've been in that same boat (cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chew, and snuff). Basically just pipe and chew (dip) now with the occasional snuff. Cigarettes are just gross to me now glad I don't do that anymore.

Welcome, I used a pipe well before starting cigars, but now just enjoy a pipe. To me, it is more relaxing and saves some money. There also seems to be more dimensions to pipe tobacco, although cigars have the leaf origin dimensions also. I'm pretty intrigued by pipe tobacco, and like that much of it comes from the USA. Hope you enjoy BoB. Swede

Welcome, I used a pipe well before starting cigars, but now just enjoy a pipe. To me, it is more relaxing and saves some money. There also seems to be more dimensions to pipe tobacco, although cigars have the leaf origin dimensions also. I'm pretty intrigued by pipe tobacco, and like that much of it comes from the USA. Hope you enjoy BoB. Swede
Thanks!

Pipe Tobacco definitely has great variety in the different blends.