Reviews on Flor Del Todo

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Reaction score
I bought a couple of bundles of these and I like them. I was wondering if anyone else had tried them and wanted to know their opinion of them.

Well I am guessing one of two things. Either no one has smoked a Flor Del Todo, or no one really wants to give any feed back. Either way, I am going to give you all the Cigars International description.

Rolando Reyes Sr.’s Flor del Todo is the perfect everyday cigar. A classic "Cuban sandwich" cigar, it’s densely packed with Brazilian, Dominican and Nicaraguan fillers, and draped in a thick Ecuador Colorado wrapper leaf. It’s medium-bodied with a pleasant, gratifying aroma, and mouth-watering, creamy, nutmeg taste.

Now this is what Cigars International wrote. I am still trying to find the nutmeg taste. I get an earthy like taste with a hint of spice on the back splash. Dont get me wrong, I actually like this cigar alot. I do use it as an everyday cigar, but I have read some different reviews that are all but pleasant on this cigar. I guess I am just checking to make sure that I dont have taste for Sh**.

If anyone else has smoked this cigar, please feel free to give a little review.

cs-f8a.jpg

Thanks

I actually have 2 bundles of these myself. Good value cigars that have enouigh flavor to get you through a task at hand. I use them as yard gars. But, you really can't go wrong with them!

I have the torpedo size and my in-laws like these when I give them some.

Enjoy,
Lucky

I just saw this thread. Some have been very good. Others, a bit on the bitter side, or a few with poor draw. Decent yard 'gars. Occasionally one is really great.

But that could all be me, more than the cigar I suppose. Nutmeg? Not that I am aware of.

Yeah, I have been using them for the everyday tool around the house and yard. Like it was already said, some are good, some are bad, and then again some are really bad. But for less than a buck a stick, I dont think I could beat it.

I still havent found that nutmeg. When I do, I will let you guys know.

I don't know why I never read the posts in this section. I smoked through 2 bundles of these a year ago and I still have no regrets. I had a good hunch what they were going to be like given the price. Don't get me wrong it is better than most 2-3 dollar sticks I have smoked though. I buy lots of cigars from the boys at Cigars International. I think they are the best overall priced and have the best service in all of the online cigar industry. Anyways worth the $$$ to me.

-Jeff

I still have a bunch of these. Kind of meant to smoke them up during this year's mowing season and it hasn't happened. Maybe the age will do them some good.

Given a choice, I reach for those Perdomo Mistakes and Perdomo discounted bundles a lot more often. Guess I like those Nicaraguan blends more.