Reviews worth a look

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Safari Bob Schafer's blog provides some interesting and well written reviews. Definitely worth reading. Click on the hyperlink below.

Smoking Safari

Thank you Bill for sharing this.

My problem with most reviews is that there are different ways of packing, different experiences from various pipes, age of the tobacco, etc.

The one review that counts, IMHO, is your own, for yourself. What is helpful is the ingredients and the claim that it is one of the mainstream like balkan, va.. english, vaper, etc.

Gathering the "whole picture" is quite a challenge with so many tobaccos. I think one statistic that might be helpful in reviews is the number of pipers smoking "such and such" a blend. That also is a challenge.

One of the wonderful things about posting a review on a forum is that people can jump in and add or take away from what has been shared. Rebuttals can be offered and sometimes the creator, not god, will even jump in.

Sharing this adds to the picture but, for me, I need more.

:D Paul

I enjoyed the reviews just as I used to enjoy Bob's custom blends. He gives a good description of the blend and a summary of how he felt about it. Bob is someone whose tobacco knowledge I have a lot of respect for.

Smokey