Rewarding Myself

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Soshae

Reaction score
After cellaring this for 2 years, I figure it is about time. I cut the lawn, I deserve it! .....Any excuse would work at this point.

Well, here goes nothing. I hope you all are having a great Saturday!

image13.jpg

Just finishing the deep bowl now.

Esoterica's packaging, presentation of flakes, and gentleness to the palate is flawless. That being said, there are less hyped tobaccos which are just as enjoyable to smoke. If you handed me a pipe filled with FMATP, I would enjoy it just as much.

Of course, the tray of flakes smells good enough to eat. If I were browsing in the store, I would not be able to pass up Stonehaven just because of the fragrance.

I am glad you are enjoying the Stonehaven. It is one of my faves as well. The flavors just meld so wonderfully. Im glad you got to get it aged a couple of years. Put it in a jar and then forget about it for a couple more years. It will be even better. Or smoke it.. LOL, it is, after all, meant to be enjoyed.

Now I need to go load a pipe with some stonehaven that I just recently got in a bombing.

That is a beautiful, unadulterated thing! Never had the pleasure, but who wouldn't want to load up a pipe with that luxurious dark weed. So dark! Wow!