Rich from KC

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richie sauce

Reaction score
Hello! I am a brand new pipe smoker and I am really looking forward to the advice I'll recieve from this forum. I have heard great things about it. I started smoking cigars last summer, have always been interested in pipes so I picked up a corncob to see if I liked it and I did. So a couple weeks ago I picked up a briar (a Savinelli second) from my local B&M and they gave me some aromatics.

great to be here! so hello from Kansas City!

Welcome Rich, to the board and to pipe smoking in general. Lot's of good stuff ahead.

Welcome to BoB's Rich!

We'll get ya to start smoking english's and STOP smokin' those aromatics before long! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Best,
D.J.

hey rich. welcome to BoB.

i'm from the KC area as well, which is your local B&M?
for pipes, Cigar and Tabac just off Metcalf Ave is the best place to go, it's down off of 435 in Overland Park area.

Howdy Rich

Welcome from another KC member of the forum. Missed your intro post. Hope you enjoy your new hobby.

Rick

Hey Rich,
From one new guy to another Welcome. BoB has a ton of info and good chatting.

Welcome here Rich! It won't be long b-4 you are smoking some great tabacs, stay away from Walnut! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: