Ridiculousness on MTV

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
My daughters are semi taking turns keeping an eye on me prior to my surgery. I appreciate the company, but sometimes I feel like I'm with an attendant. My younger daughter and I have a very similar, somewhat ribald, sense of humor. We were watching Ridiculousness on MTV which is a compilation of short "real life" scenes pulled off the internet. In one of these an elderly African American woman is handed a sheet of paper and asked by someone off camera to read four words quickly in succession:
Mike
Who
Cheese
Harry
I was as slow as the woman reading the four words, but my daughter was howling with laughter. I thought she was laughing at the woman's response, "What the hell is this, why these words"...then went on to read the four words.rapidly. Then it hit me and I tried to control my laughter because it hurts when I have any rapid motion.

Just google ....the sophomoric words for the hidden meaning.

If I was still in my long gone, salad days...I would have laughed longer than just a few minutes.

Must be an accent/language thing, it did not process at all for me being an Aussie. But then again we don't call certain body parts the same slang as you USians.

Translated: My coochie's hairy.

From the Urban Dictionary:
TOP DEFINITION: coochie
A slang word for vagina