RIP Leonard Nimoy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me sad for our universe.  :cry:

However, time warps and worm holes being what they are, I'm sure Spock is still alive in many other universes.

Leonard Nimoy will be missed. My favorite Nimoy roll besides Spock, Dr. David Kibner in the 1978 remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Nice NYTimes article. But no mention of "In Search Of"? I loved that show!. :heart:

:(

DrumsAndBeer":2qr8duom said:
Nice NYTimes article. But no mention of "In Search Of"? I loved that show!. :heart:

:(
I loved that show growing up.

More than Star Trek easy.

954E4B24-E18E-4BCE-8A8B-133918FB7C8F_zpsqgt182zo.jpg

:cry:

Oh heck. That's taken the wind out of my sails. I grew up with the early Star Treks so will miss this icon of the big screen.

Sad news indeed.

...FOLLOW THE WISPS OF BLUE SMOKE IN YOUR HONOR TO THE SKY IN PEACE, SIR...  

Live Long and Prosper...

I heard about it on the radio today. I grew up a next generation fan, and Spock was on there a few times, he was a great character. I was sad to hear he died, he was a great icon of fiction in general, never mind sci-fi.

This hit me suprisingly hard. I just never conscidered a world without Spock. And he was so much more than Spock. I don't recall ever being dissapointed in a role he played. One of my favorites was his portrayal of William Bell on Fringe. Rest in peace sir.