Rise Of The Phoenix

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the political forum?

Don't worry, TJ, the republicans will soar soon enough. I think the phoenix reference is accurate, too. Rising from the current ashes to a new found strength.

The good of all over the preference of the few is what I hope is clear in the upcoming elections. Wow, that is as political as I have been in years. I may just go vote when the time comes.

showme

showme1or2":t8l7e4el said:
The good of all over the preference of the few is what I hope is clear in the upcoming elections.
Hey, you find a candidate like that, please let us know!

Puff Daddy":u6canitc said:
showme1or2":u6canitc said:
The good of all over the preference of the few is what I hope is clear in the upcoming elections.
Hey, you find a candidate like that, please let us know!
Hehehehe, no doubt! It's hard enough finding a PERSON like that nowadays, let alone a political candidate. (And I'm not sure the two ever overlap!)

I plan on taking a large bowled pipe into the booth with me, some yarrow sticks, Chinese coins, and a tortoise shell. After a good hour and a half I should have some things figured out.

showme

With the choices we've been given these past few elections, eeny meeny minee moe works about as well as anything.