Rob_In_Mo, wherefore art thou?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He must have headed out on foot in search of the perfect aro. :roll: 

He told me some weeks ago he was going to be really busy doing other things soon, which is why he stepped down as moderator on Kirk's forum. He's likely okay, but he did express some idea that life might be interfering with goofing around BoB with us.

8)

Yeah, last I heard he's spending time with family and enjoying life. Smart man.

Rob. "Smart." Hmmmm.... :heart: Heheheheheh.

(...come on, Rob, git'on o'er here and say hi...flip me off or something...!) :tongue:

Kyle Weiss":e358gf4y said:
Rob.  "Smart."   Hmmmm....   :heart:   Heheheheheh.  

(...come on, Rob, git'on o'er here and say hi...flip me off or something...!)   :tongue:
I just received a smoke signal (it was an aro...perhaps Borkum Riff) from Rob and he asked me to convey this message:

"Eff you, Kyle!" :tongue: 

It ain't real until the right man says it. It just ain't the same. :no:

ROB! GET WITH IT, MAN! :cherry: 

What the hell is going on here...  8) 

Don't even try to tell me that you guys/gals actually missed my BS & Nonsense.  It's your fault, Harlock!  You knew I'd be back, you just had to get these guys going.  :lol: 

Anyway, working a 2nd job (part time) and still mowing lawns on a regular basis.  Man, this year has been great for the lawn care business.  By this time last year mowing season around here had been over for 3-weeks.  Not the case this year.  Love it and Hate it all at the same time.

Still smoking my Cobs during the day and the occasional evening Briar (Bjarne and Peterson). Still smoking aromatics (yeah yeah, I know), and keeping on.

Woohoo, Rob's back and he's okay............. :cheers: :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :cheers: 

Now shut up already and get on with it will ya, bloomin drama queens the lot of 'em, meh! :heart: 

You should live in California Rob, lawn mowing season is 10 1/2 months out of the year.

Rob_In_MO":ouqib9tf said:
What the hell is going on here...  8) 

Don't even try to tell me that you guys/gals actually missed my BS & Nonsense.  It's your fault, Harlock!  You knew I'd be back, you just had to get these guys going.  :lol: 

Anyway, working a 2nd job (part time) and still mowing lawns on a regular basis.  Man, this year has been great for the lawn care business.  By this time last year mowing season around here had been over for 3-weeks.  Not the case this year.  Love it and Hate it  all at the same time.

Still smoking my Cobs during the day and the occasional evening Briar (Bjarne and Peterson). Still smoking aromatics (yeah yeah, I know), and keeping on.
Naaah! Didn't miss ya ! But now that you're here, good to see ya :twisted: