Rocky Patel vintage 1990

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
So I was looking at a couple of cigars I received from the generosity of this forum and I received to Rocky Patel 1990s vintage and I was wondering how other people thought about or what other people thought about the right situation to smoke such a aged cigar in what situation would want smoke a cigar that's well if it was rolled in 90 that's a 28 year old cigar

Good idea I was just trying to get ideas I got two of them so maybe May 30th and my 40

Vintage 1990's are no longer made with tobacco from 1990. Back when they were introduced around the turn of the century they were. They've just kept the name and substituted 10ish year old tobacco. Same with the RP Vintage 1992. The cigars were never rolled in the vintage. Just made from older tobacco. What you have is probably from tobacco grown in the late 00's.

I re-did a little research. They were first produced in 2002 with a 12 year old WRAPPER. Current stock means the wrapper itself cam from 2007. The filler and binder can be any age. Hope this helps.