Roctober madness!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the instructions I got, hope it helps

"c&p it by using the "insert image" box-

Right click "copy image location" on my image.

Open your profile and click on "signature"

Click on the "insert image" box on the toolbar.

Paste the image location into the pop-up box and click enter.

Check the image using "preview". If OK click "save".

If not OK play around with the size in the pop up box. Think I used 50 x 50."

Brewdude":afgnv5xu said:
Looks like you have it sorted now Squire. Well done mate, well done!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR
...had to resort to shaking a chicken foot, chanting some mumbo jumbo and flicking some odd coloured water at my computer. Pure witch craft Rande. (I don't know what I did, but it appears to have worked :D )

Fr_Tom":4dhyomla said:
My signature file is too big to accommodate another badge. I tried adding it, but it would not let me save.
You know the way you have you black bomb with the X2 designation on it? You can just delete the black and red and one of the big bomb logos and put in an X number equivalent to your total number of missions. This will be an officially approved method of showing total missions with a single logo.

I didn’t have room for the new logo either but deleted the other logos as suggested above.

Blackhorse":7bzv30ah said:
Fr_Tom":7bzv30ah said:
My signature file is too big to accommodate another badge. I tried adding it, but it would not let me save.
You know the way you have you black bomb with the X2 designation on it?  You can just delete the black and red and one of the big bomb logos and put in an X number equivalent to your total number of missions. This will be an officially approved method of showing total missions with a single logo.

I didn’t have room for the new logo either but deleted the other logos as suggested above.
If is it approved by HQ, that is what I will do for the number of missions. Thanks!