Roctober madness!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to add
1 can Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds

1 can Planters NUT-friction Men's Health mix

Pretty sure you need to watch out for strays today. Seems a couple short lol.

Jim

Holy cow it took me longer to read the list of damage than it did to read this whole thread lol. Very VERY well done everyone. What fun this was.

Wow, that was an impressive run, fellow bombers!  Plenty of samples to enjoy and tins to cellar, too!

Huffelpuff,

You were right just when I though it was alright BLAMMO!

1 tin HH Bold Kentucky 1.75 ounces

C+D Seadog approximately 1.5 ounces

C+D Sunset Harbor Flake approximately 1 ounce

C+D Rajah's Court approximately 2 ounces

GLP Maltese Falcon approximately 1 ounces

And a whole bunch of candy!

OH MY GAWD!

I can honestly say that this is arguably the biggest hit that has ever occurred here.  What...there’s the equivalent of close to 70 tins (tins plus bulk totaled close to NINE POUNDS) plus pipes, mucho hardware and enough candy to sate a Cub Scout troop! Astonishing. I am shocked.

Now THAT’S a mission boys!

I need a Whiskey.

Goodness that’s a awesome run. I bet your postman isn’t liking you right now.

I once read in the National Geographic that the Hoover Dam makes the Earth's crust sag beneath it.

Blackhorse":166kigug said:
OH MY GAWD!

I can honestly say that this is arguably the biggest hit that has ever occurred here.  What...there’s the equivalent of close to 70 tins (tins plus bulk totaled close to NINE POUNDS) plus pipes, mucho hardware and enough candy to sate a Cub Scout troop! Astonishing. I am shocked.

Now THAT’S a mission boys!

I need a Whiskey.
Yup. Gotta be some kind of record right there and no mistake. That's one for the Guinness Book!

:cherry:

Cheers,

RR

Stick: 'Now then [name to be decided]. Did I ever tell you about the time when....'
Grandson, wide eyed: 'No, Pa! What happened?'
Stick: 'Well [name to be decided], it all started with...'

Just need some grand children now.

Lol!
banjo

Stick":koerrrc0 said:
Stick: 'Now then [name to be decided]. Did I ever tell you about the time when....'
Grandson, wide eyed: 'No, Pa! What happened?'
Stick: 'Well [name to be decided], it all started with...'

Just need some grand children now.

Great bombing run. I agree. This might be the heaviest payload ever dropped on a single target! :affraid:

Per the rules on Page 1 of this thread, I would like "in" on the mystery afoot. 8)

Think we're almost done here!

Before this becomes a battle honour on the Battalion's flag, I've noticed the use of a mission badge and recall talk of it earlier in this thread. Have we committed to a design yet for those who flew what was probably our greatest mission yet? Apologies to the Execs if I missed a decision.

Bomber Stick.

Stick":wpn0bshi said:
Think we're almost done here!

Before this becomes a battle honour on the Battalion's flag, I've noticed the use of a mission badge and recall talk of it earlier in this thread.  Have we committed to a design yet for those who flew what was probably our greatest mission yet? Apologies to the Execs if I missed a decision.

Bomber Stick.
It’s being used. Not the best, but certainl not the worst design. I think fishnbanjo submitted it. At least it was easy. It could be dressed up by tinting it red and I’d like it better, but I can’t even figure out how to put it into my signature line. lol

Super, thanks BH.

Hope my post above didn't come across as being critical as that was certainly not my intent. Just wanted clarification around a decision.

Big thanks to Mr Banjo for submitting the design. I'll sport it with pride. :)

...mm, well, I'd like to sport it!  It appears I'm in your camp, BH! Any guidance on how to put the mission badge in my signature will be much appreciated...