Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

Roger Wallenstein

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

BriarBeagle

Reaction score
I'm certain that you are not alone.

I personally am not a fan as I prefer more classic pipe design.  Much of his stuff is just too far out there for me from a practical perspective.  I could not imagine smoking most of his pipes, but can certainly appreciate them from an artistic perspective.

Different strokes for different folks.

Beagle

RufusTFirefly

Reaction score
I've got a massive collection of Dunhill and BBB pipes. That's as traditional as you can get. I stumbled upon his pipes and it was a happy accident. They're functional art but they're designed to be smokers. Every one I have fits perfectly in my mouth and hand.

BriarBeagle

Reaction score
RufusTFirefly":sjj5nrc4 said:
I've got a massive collection of Dunhill and BBB pipes. That's as traditional as you can get. I stumbled upon his pipes and it was a happy accident. They're functional art but they're designed to be smokers. Every one I have fits perfectly in my mouth and hand.
Well that's a great testimonial.  I've never actually seen or held one in person, but I'm glad to hear they are good smokers.  I know a few people who own Wallenstein pipes and his name comes up from time to time in conversation.

Would love to see some pictures if you'd care to share.  :)

Sweet smokes!

AlphaWarrior

Reaction score
Hope to own one one day. I saw a video of him making a pipe somewhere, very unorthodox, and it inspired me to make a few in my shop!

joshoowah

Reaction score
I've got 4, so you're not alone, though I'd say I no longer live in the U.S.